Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Franchisee Bio: Erik and Christina Reichelt of Delaware

Date Opened: 2008
Location: State of Delaware

Q: Where are you originally from?
A: I am from Delaware and Christina is from Maryland.

Q: Are you a first time business owner?
A: Yes. Previously Christina was a stay at home mom and before that worked in insurance. She now manages the office duties and logistics of the business. Now I am the estimator on all the projects and pull in the appropriate handymen for the job.

Q: How did you learn about the brand?
A: I was doing research on franchising for a colleague who was interested in owning a franchise. I had never looked into it before, but when I got started I became very interested. I had never been in home improvement prior to House Doctors; however, I figured that although the economy was going south, people would still need home repairs. I was right.

Q: Why was this brand the right fit for you?
A: House Doctors gives me a lot of flexibility in the type of business I take on. I am able to branch out and take on new challenges. I saw this as a major benefit as I was considering joining and have continued to enjoy this benefit over my two years as a franchisee.

Q: What have been some career milestones for you/your business?
A: The sky’s the limit. I want to keep growing as much as we did this year. We doubled our gross sales. We are consistently ranked in House Doctors' 10 top franchises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics